Responsive Leaderboard Ad Area with adjustable height and width

Hrithik’s Kaabil went to Yami after Kareena, Parineeti rejected it. And not without reason

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

According to rumours doing the rounds of the internet, the role of the lead lady in director Sanjay Gupta’s Kaabil is not a very meaty one. The character supposedly dies well before the interval itself, and the story revolves around a blind man’s revenge for his girlfriend’s rape and murder.
From what is known about the story of Kaabil, the heroine has hardly got anything to do in the film. This is the reason stars like Kareena and Parineeti turned the script down and it finally went to Yami Gautam.
Yami, who shot to fame after her portrayal of the strong, independent Bengali woman Ashima in Shoojit Sircar’s 2012 sleeper hit Vicky Donor, hasn’t been seen in any memorable role after her debut.
Post Vicky Donor, Yami worked in Prabhudheva’s Action Jackson with Ajay Devgn, in a role that hardly made a difference to anyone. In Sriram Raghavan’s 2015 thriller Badlapur too, Yami’s role opposite Varun Dhawan was hardly more than an extended cameo. Now, Gautam’s Sanam Re hits the screens on February 12.
While Yami is on cloud nine after bagging the role opposite Hrithik Roshan in Kaabil, one hopes that it is a bit more impactful than her last few Bollywood outings. Kaabil is slated for a January 26, 2017 release.

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

View Comments (10)

1. Henrietta

October 22, 2016 at 7:36 PM

This Directory features alll oof the Twitch Streams and Social Media
    oof as numerous of the folks who heelped make the Beta Aggressive Scene grest as I could obtain.

2. Fran

October 22, 2016 at 9:35 AM

3. California

October 21, 2016 at 7:22 AM

I’m truly enjoying thе design and layout of your website.
    It’s a vеry easy on the eyes whiсh mаkes it much mߋrе pleasant for me to come Һere and visit morе oftеn. Dіd үou hire out
    ɑ designer tο ϲreate youг theme? Exceptional

4. teak garden planters

October 20, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Someone essentially help to make seriously articles I might state.

That is the very first time I frequented your web page
    and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual put up extraordinary.
    Wonderful job!

5. Hung

October 20, 2016 at 12:05 AM

A treasure hunt is a superb exercise in your kids and one that is fairly simple and inexpensive
    to arrange. You can pay money for very cheap toys, sweets and chocolate, for
    use because the treasure that they’re hunting for.

6. indoor office plants

October 19, 2016 at 5:46 PM

Good day I am so glad I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was looking
    on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to
    say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round exciting
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
    it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more,
    Please do keep up the superb work.

7. hagen sinclair research recruiting

October 19, 2016 at 9:27 AM

The artice writer is recognized Scot. Booking holidays is exactly I do money on top of that it’s some-thing I really enjoy. She is really affectionate towards of lacross and the dog would you must never give it up. Years ago she moved to Kansas.

8. happy dhanteras

October 17, 2016 at 11:49 PM

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all
    is presented on web?

9. Becki Powelson

October 17, 2016 at 10:20 PM

Very interesting subject, regards for posting.

10. Leaking Cast Iron Drain Pipe Joint

October 17, 2016 at 4:18 PM

A recent study offered at the Association for Substance
    addiction Medication (ASAM) 41st Yearly Medical-Scientific Seminar is additional proof for the efficacy of methadone upkeep treatment especially
    in prevention of liver disease C. The research study, carried out in Israel at the Dr.
    Mariam and also Sheldon G. Adelson Facility f or Substance abuse Treatment & Research study,
    shows low prices of liver disease C seroconversion among patients on an upkeep program.